Friday, June 13, 2014

Well whaddya know?

I'm learning as I go in the industry of self-publishing. Add onto that the fact that I have two young children and a full time job to attend to in addition to my writing, and there is a tendency for my brain to try to go in multiple different directions all at once. As a result, I kind of got myself all confused when it came to offering The Sentient as a free kindle download for a limited time. I had one day left to make it free, and with a little help I went about it smarter this time.

I submitted the deal to some free advertising sites for the chance to have it featured. Freebooksy emailed me this morning to let me know they had handpicked The Sentient to be featured on their site today as available to be downloaded for free.


I'm a featured author at Freebooksy
Yay!

Thanks to some more efficient promo techniques this time around, the downloads today have sextupled the number from the last four free days combined.

And so this happened:



The Sentient is currently the #1 (free) best seller for metaphysical and visionary science fiction ebooks! And so far it has reached #150 for all free books in the kindle store.

Mwahahaha! READ, people, READ! 

And then let me know what you think, please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment