Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Casting for The Prophecy

A while back I posted pictures of actors, having fun with the idea of who I would cast as characters from The Sentient in a film adaptation (Hey, it could happen!) I also shared the link to my Pinterest account with these and other photos to show some of what I had in mind when writing.

Well I finally cast Anna Cassidy with the wonderful Anne Hathaway. I'm now thinking of actors for other characters with bigger roles in the sequel in progress, The Prophecy. Take a look, and let me know who YOU would cast!

Anne Hathaway as Anna Cassidy


Scarlett Johansson looks similar to how I picture the character of Genevieve Valois. However, it might be nice to go with a French actress for this role, and I am sadly lacking in familiarity with French actresses. One of the few I do know is Marion Cotillard, and I kind of love her. But ScarJo is the right age. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Scarlett Johansson as Genevieve?



Or Marion Cotillard as Genevieve?



No comments:

Post a Comment