Saturday, September 13, 2014

More make believe casting

So I did a little searching and picked actors for the other main roles in The Sentient. You know, when I pretend it has become a major motion picture and I get to choose the cast? I'll repeat a few I have already featured in this blog, in order to have all of the characters together in one post.

So, without further ado...

In the role of Anna Cassidy:

Anne Hathaway

As Jameson Dorn:

Joseph Morgan

Acting as Victor Dorn:

Michael Fassbender
Playing Cassandra Dorn:

Deborah Ann Woll

Starring as Nathaniel Dorn:

Anthony Hopkins
As Reza Hakim:

Kit Harington

In the role of Zahira Dorn:

Aishwarya Rai
Acting as Evelyn Dorn:

Chloe Grace Moretz (I'm not familiar with too many tween/teen actors these days, but give this young lady black hair and she at least looks like she could pull off the part)

Playing Julian Dorn:

Emjay Anthony


And, lastly, the character of Genvieve Valois. Her part in Book I of The Sentient Prophecy is fairly minor, but you will be seeing more of her in The Prophecy

Scarlett Johansson looks very similar to how I picture Genevieve, and she is the right age for the part, but...

Marion Cotillard might be a better choice, as she is French

No comments:

Post a Comment